You have no items in your shopping cart.
C-1000 with Rosehip and Bioflavonoids
- Helps in collagen formation, is important for cartilage and skin.
- For maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
- Increases iron absorption.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (1 tablet)||%NRV*|
|Citrus bioflavonoids complex||25 mg||**|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
** NRV not established.
Ingredients: Vitamin, Filler (Microcrystalline cellulose), Rosehip, Bioflavonoids, Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate).
Recommended daily intake C-1000 with Rosehip and Bioflavonoids: 1 tablet once daily, or as recommended by your health care professional. Preferably take during meals.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. A dietary supplement cannot replace a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Natural variations in color and odor of this product are possible.
Store in a cool (but not refrigerated), dry place and out of reach of young children.
Also available in 100 tablets.
Possible alternatives are C-1000 Sustained Release with Rosehip and C-1000 with 100 mg Bioflavonoids (in 100 veg. capsules or 250 veg. capsules).
Contains: 250 tablets.
C-1000 with Rosehip and BioflavonoidsTablet€ 19,95
C-1000 Sustained Release with RosehipTablet€ 42,95
C-1000 with 100 mg BioflavonoidsVeg. Capsule€ 41,95