You have no items in your shopping cart.
C-1000 Sustained Release with Rosehip
- Helps in collagen formation, is important for cartilage and skin.
- For maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
- Increases iron absorption.
- Sustained release.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (1 tablet)||%NRV*|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
** NRV not established.
Ingredients: Vitamin, Filler (Cellulose), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate), Rosehip, Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Recommended daily intake C-1000 Sustained Release with Rosehip: 1 time daily 1 tablet, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Preferably taken during a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. A dietary supplement cannot replace a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Natural variations in color and odor of this product are possible.
Store in a cool (but not refrigerated), dry place and out of reach of young children.
Possible alternatives are C-Max 1500 mg and C-1000 with Rosehip and Bioflavonoids (in 100 tablets or 250 tablets).
Contains: 250 tablets.
C-1000 with Rosehip and BioflavonoidsTablet€ 19,95
C-1000 with Rosehip and BioflavonoidsTablet€ 39,95
C-Max 1500 mg.Tablet€ 41,42