You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vitamin B12 LiposomalAdd to Wish List
- Is absorbed quickly and much better than non-Liposomal products
- Easy to take, great for individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
- Vitamin B12 helps with normal mental functioning and is good for memory.
- Contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
- Also ensures the normal functioning of the immune system.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts, Artificial coloring, Artificial flavoring, Artificial fragrances, Added sugars|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (3 ml)||%NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (hydroxocobalamin)||3000 mcg||120.000%|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
Ingredients: Water, Emulsifier (Lecithin (sunflower)), Solvent (Glycerol), Vitamin, Preservative (Potassium sorbate), Antioxidant (Vitamin E).
Recommended daily intake Vitamin B12 Liposomal: Measure out 1 ml 2-3 times daily with the enclosed measuring spoon and take undiluted or add to water or fruit juice. Take preferably during meals. Shake before use.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Natural variations in color and smell of this product are possible.
After opening store in the refrigerator and use within 2 months. Keep out of reach of young children.
Our range of liposomal products.
Possible alternative is B12 Lozenges (Orthica).
Contains: 100 ml.