You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Helps in collagen formation, is important for cartilage and skin.
- For maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
- Increases iron absorption.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (1 tablet)||%NRV*|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||250 mg||**|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
** NRV not established.
Ingredients: Vitamin, Bioflavonoids, Filler (Cellulose), Acerola, Rutin, Anti-caking agents (Fatty Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Recommended daily intake C-1000 Complex: 1 tablet once daily, or as recommended by your health care professional. Preferably take during meals.
Don’t exceed the (recommended) dosage. Nutritional supplements cannot replace a healthy way of life or a balanced diet.
Store in a cool (but not in the refrigerator), dry place and keep out of reach of young children.
Natural variety in color or smell of this product is possible.
Also available in 90 tablets.
Possible alternatives are C-Max 1500 mg and C-1000 with 100 mg bioflavonoids (in 250 veg. capsules or 100 veg. capsules).
Contains: 180 tablets.
C-1000 ComplexTablet€ 24,50
C-Max 1500 mg.Tablet€ 41,42
C-1000 with 100 mg BioflavonoidsVeg. Capsule€ 41,95