You have no items in your shopping cart.
NourSea Calanusolie® – bioactive omega 3 fatty acids from zooplankton
NourSea Calanus Oil - Pure Oil, Naturally
NourSea contains calanus oil, a natural, unprocessed oil derived from Calanus finmarchicus. This zooplankton - rich in omega 3 fatty acids, is low on the food chain and harvested in the cleaner North Atlantic Ocean. NourSea Calanus oil is therefore naturally very pure.
• Natural lipid extract from plankton (Calanus finmarchicus).
• More powerful, more absorbable and broader action.
• Ecologically responsible & sustainably harvested from cleaner northern waters.
• Also contains 0.1% natural astaxanthin and - in addition to EPA and DHA - SDA (stearidonic acid).
• Pure, naturally occurring.
• Bears the "Friend of the Sea" seal of approval.
|Nutrients||Omega-3 fatty acids and other fatty acids|
|Contra indication||Do not use if pregnant or nursing.|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
Calanus oil (Calanus finmarchicus) from crustaceans (zooplankton) containing: wax esters, unsaturated fatty acids, total omega 3, astaxanthin. Stabilizer (capsule: fish gelatin, glycerin, water).
2 times daily 1 to 2 softgels with or after a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. A food supplement can not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59° -77° F / 15°-25° C) (35-65% relative humidity).
No data are available on the safety of using Calanus Oil during pregnancy or lactation.
The digestion and absorption of the oil and fatty acids is hindered by Orlistat.
Use with caution in case of use of antithrombotics and seafood allergy.
This product contains 60 softgels.