You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Liquorice contributes to the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and helps maintain the integrity of the stomach lining.
• Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
• Vitamin A and zinc support the proper functioning of the immune system.
• Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Standardized licorice extract, rich in flavonoids (glabridin > 1.5%) and containing less than 1% glycyrrhizin (avoiding an influence on blood pressure).
• Enzymes of vegetable origin (no animal origin).
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
Liquorice, taurine, vitamin A, zinc (zinc citrate). alkaline protease, lipase, L-cysteine.
|Ingredients per vegetarian capsules||%RI*|
|Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L. - root extract) standardized to 1.5% glabridin and glycyrrhizin content||150mg|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||400mg||50%|
|Zinc (zinc citrate)||7,5mg||75%|
|Alkaline protease (500,000 HUT/g)||50mg|
|Lipase (20,000 FIP/g)||37,5mg|
*RI = Reference intake
1 vegetarian capsule before the two main meals, until 1 month after the complaints have disappeared (max 6 months). In case of persistent acid regurgitation or digestive problems, up to 2 vegetarian capsules can be taken. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. A dietary supplement can not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59° -77° F / 15°-25° C) ( 35-65% relative humidity).
Contains 60 vegetarian capules.