You have no items in your shopping cart.
Curcuma Longa 500 mg (Curcumine Phytosome)Add to Wish List
Patented and easily absorbable form of curcuma
- Curcuma longa supports the immune system (EFSA-ID 4009)* and the heart (EFSA-ID 4010)*.
- Helps reduce appetite (EFSA-ID 2744)*, reduces fat storage (EFSA-ID 2751)*.
- Protects the skin against aging (EFSA-ID 4008)*.
- Good for blood circulation (EFSA ID 4010)* and liver (EFSA ID 4013)*.
- Important for the nervous system (EFSA-ID 4014)* and for supple joints (EFSA-ID 4012)*.
* Health claim pending European award.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per serving (3 veg. capsules)||Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa root extract/phosphatidylcholine complex; Meriva®) (standardized to at least 18% curcuminoids = 90 mg)||1.500 mg|
Nutrient Reference Value not established.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Ingredients: Curcuma, Phosphatidylcholine complex, Fillers (Rice flour, Cellulose), Capsule wall (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide).
Recommended daily intake for Curcuma Longa 500 mg (Curcumine Phytosome): as a dietary supplement, adults take 1 - 3 times daily 1 veg. capsules. Preferable taken during a meal.
Don’t exceed the (recommended) dosage. Nutritional supplements cannot replace a healthy way of life or a balanced diet.
Store in a cool (but not in the refrigerator), dry place and keep out of reach of young children. Natural variety in color or smell of this product is possible.
Note: Do not use in case of bile duct disorders.
Contains: 60 veg. capsules.