You have no items in your shopping cart.
Curcuma C3 Complex LiposomaalAdd to Wish List
Curcuma C3 Complex Liposomaal
- Is absorbed quickly and much better.
- Easy to take, great for individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
- Curcuma supports the immune system* (EFSA-ID 4009) and the heart* (EFSA-ID 4010).
- Good for the blood circulation* (EFSA-ID 4010) Good for the liver* (EFSA-ID 4013) at a minimum intake of 100 mg per day.
- Curcumin C3 Complex consists of 3 curcuma constituents: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bismethoxycurcumin (BDMC).
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts, Artificial coloring, Artificial flavoring, Artificial fragrances, Added sugars|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (5 ml)||%NRV*|
|Curcumin C3 Complex
(Curcuma longa root extract)
(standardized to 95% curcuminoids)
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
** NRV not established
Ingredients: Water, Emulsifier (Lecithin (sunflower)), Solvents (Glycerol, Ethanol, (alcohol < 4.2% vol)), Curcuma, Preservative (Potassium sorbate), Antioxidant (Vitamin E).
Recommended daily intake Curcuma C3 Complex Liposomaal: Measure out 1-5 times daily 1 ml with enclosed measuring spoon and take undiluted or add to water or fruit juice. Take preferably during meals. Shake before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. A food supplement is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
After opening store in the refrigerator and use within 2 months. Keep out of reach of young children.
Consult your health professional, physician or pharmacist in case of pregnancy, lactation, use of medication or uncertainties.
Natural variations in color and odor of this product are possible.
* Health claim pending European approval.
Possible alternative is Curcuma Resveratrol Liposomé.
Our range of liposomal products.
Contains: 100 ml.