You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ascorbyl palmitate 500 mg
A highly stable form of Ascorbic Acid
Ascorbyl Palmitate is soluble in both water and lipid, and this dual solubility allows it to be incorporated into cell membranes where it helps to protect them from oxidative damage.
- Fat-soluble form of vitamin C (compound of palmitic acid and ascorbic acid).
- Helps in collagen formation, is important for cartilage and skin.
- For maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system and immune system.
- Contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
- Increases iron absorption.
|Product features||Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO|
|Contains no||Wheat, Gluten, Soy protein, Milk/Dairy , Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (2 veg. capsules)||%NRV*|
|Vitamin C||400 mg||500%|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
** NRV not established.
Ingredients: Vitamin, Capsule wall (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Filler (Rice flour), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide).
Recommended daily intake Ascorbyl palmitate 500 mg: 1 - 2 times daily 1 veg. capsule, or as recommeded by your healthcare professional. Preferably taken during a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. A dietary supplement cannot replace a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Natural variations in color and odor of this product are possible.
Store in a cool (but not refrigerated), dry place and out of reach of young children.
Possible alternative is 333 Vitamin C Ascorbyl Palminate (AOV).
Contains: 100 veg. capsules.