You have no items in your shopping cart.
Folic Acid 400 μg Active with Vitamin B12
Biologically active forms of folic acid and B12
- Biologically active forms of folic acid (as folate: 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt; Quatrefolic®) and
- vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
- Contributes to the growth of the unborn child.
- Beneficial to homocysteine metabolism.
- Helps in the cell division process.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and to resistance to stress.
|Indeholder ikke||Hvede, Gluten, Soja, Mælk og Mejeriprodukter, æg, Fisk, Skaldyr, Nødder, Kunstige Farver, Kunstige Smagsstoffer, Kunstige Duftstoffe, Tilsat Sukker|
|Artikelen per verpakking||1|
|Amount per Serving (1 tablet)||%NRV*|
|Folic acid (as folate: 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®)||400 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamine)||50 mcg||200%|
* NRV is Nutrient Reference Value.
Ingredients: Filler (Microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Calcium bound fatty acids), Vitamins.
Recommended daily intake Folic acid 400 mcg Active with Vitamin B12: 1 tablet once daily, or as recommended by your health care professional. Preferably take during meals.
Don’t exceed the recommended dosage. Nutritional supplements cannot replace a healthy way of life or a balanced diet. Natural variety in color or smell of this product is possible.
Store in a cool (but not in the refrigerator), dry place and keep out of reach of young children.
Contains: 60 tablets.